Our pies can last in the freezer for up to five days, and in the refrigerator for up to three days. Here are some tips for properly storing your pies regardless of what method you choose.FREEZER
- Make sure to fully plastic wrap the pie, with plastic touching the filling surface.
- Remove your pie(s) from the freezer one full day before serving and keep in refrigerator overnight.
- You can keep pie on your counter one hour prior to serving to bring it to room temperature.
- Plastic wrap fully making sure plastic is touching filling surface.
- Keep at back of refrigerator to maintain freshness.
HEATING YOUR APPLE PIE
- After thawing, heat pie in oven for 10 minutes at 350°F.
- Take & bake cinnamon rolls will stay good for up to one month in your freezer.
- You can leave take & bake cinnamon rolls in your refrigerator for up to two days prior to baking.
- Keep frozen until one night before baking.
- Pull out & leave in your refrigerator overnight.
- Wake up, preheat oven to 375°F.
- Put rolls on top of oven under a clean towel to proof (until dough is no longer cold to the touch).
- Put rolls on baking pan.
- Bake until golden brown (about 20 minutes).
- We highly recommend reheating your gluten-free rolls just prior to serving.
- Place in preheated 350°F oven until heated through (about 10-15 minutes).
- Remove from oven and place in a bowl and cover with a clean towel to keep warm until ready to eat.
- 3/4 cup butter/Earth Balance (or 1/2 cup olive oil)
- 2 cups diced onion
- 1 1/2 cups celery stalk, diced
- 1 10 oz. package of our gluten-free seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 1/2-3 cups broth/stock of choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8-10 oz. sausage
- 4-8 oz. mushrooms of choice, sauteed
- 1/2 cup walnuts or 1 cup roasted chestnuts
- 1/4 cup dried, sweetened cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat 2T of butter/oil in skillet over medium heat. Add onion & celery; cook until tender.
- If using sausage and/or mushrooms, add to skillet and saute until browned.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl; adjust amount of broth so stuffing is not dry.
- Transfer mix to buttered/oiled glass dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for additional 20 minutes, or until top is slightly crispy.
Note: Not using our packaged seasoned stuffing mix? You can still enjoy our gluten-free stuffing recipe. Simply substitute the packaged mix with a 1/2 loaf of Honey Gold Sandwich Bread and a 1/2 loaf of Farmhouse Sandwich Bread, cut into 1/2" cubes and dried. Add 1tsp each of thyme and sage.
Click HERE for printable version of this recipe to save for years to come.